Here we give some important books which are necessary for NEET 2017 Preparation.
Preparation Books for NEET 2017
NEET 2017 Preparation books give the information about books and study material which is helpful for better preparation.
NEET2017 examination is quiet tough and needs systematic preparation of huge section and of maintaining high standard. There are several books in the market or internet, which are very much helpful in nature and comprise the whole NEET 2017 syllabus in the most proficient manner and contain different multiple choice questions. But you should know which is better than other. Here in this article we give a brief list of best NEET 2017 books for candidates to appear for the test. The list is given below –
- Pradeep’s Biology
- MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT (Subscription)
- SC Verma (Part-1 and 2)
- Dinesh Biology
- NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2
- AC Dutta for Botany (Oxford Publication)
- Trueman’s Biology
- GRB Bathla’s Publication’s for Biology (For theory and objective)
- HC Verma for Physics,
- Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals
- NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal
- NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- ABC Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Arihant Organic Chemistry
- Dinesh Chemistry
- Morrision Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula for Physical Chemistry
- NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2
Some Important Directions to the Examinees
- Start your preparation without further delay
- First try to understand the concepts from NCERT books before moving on to others.
- Read and understand the Syllabus in detail especially which individual sections are important.