- 1 NTA NEET 2019 Application Form Summary
- 2 Preparation before Filling up NEET 2019 Application Form
- 3 CBSE NEET 2019 Online Registration Fees
- 4 Information You Need To Be Filled In NEET 2019 Application Form
- 5 NTA NEET 2019 Online Application process
- 6 Step By Step Process With Replica
- 7 Common Service Centres OR Facilitation Centres For NEET 2019 UG
- 8 NEET 2019 Form Correction Date, Data, Process
- 9 For any kind of Information Please contact CBSE NEET 2019 Authority
- 10 Related Posts via Categories
NEET 2019 Application form will be available on its Online Mode throughout its official website of NTA. The online application form NEET 2019 will be accessible on official website. The application form will be avialable from 01 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018 for NEET 2019 February exam and NEET 2019 May application form will be avialable from Second week of March 2019.
To take the 2019 medical entrance exam you have to fill up the NEET 2019 online registration form. You are advised to fill the form very carefully and check the fully filled form two times, as wrongly filled form may liable for rejection. Before fill the form please download the NEET 2019 UG information bulletin and read the all instruction very carefully. Also check eligibility and keep all the documents such as eligibility documents, valid email id, and phone number, scanned image of photograph, signature and credit/debit card.
Here we provided all needed documents, NEET 2019 Online Application process step-by-step with NEET 2019 replica application.
NTA or National Test Agency will conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 (NEET) for admission into its medical programmes. NEET 2019 is a National level medical entrance test conducts for providing admission to MBBS & BDS courses throughout its Government and private medical colleges across the Nation.
NTA NEET 2019 Application Form Summary
Official Website – NTA
NEET 2019 Application Date: 01 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018 for NEET 2019 February exam and NEET 2019 May application form will be avialable from Second week of March 2019.
Application Form Gateway: Online Mode
Age limitation: Candidates should 17 to 25 years
Examination Attempts: As per notification candidates are allowed a maximum of 3 attempts to appear for the NEET entrance exam.
Scanned Documents: Candidates should scanned their Recent Passport size photograph & signatures for Uploading
Mandatory Documents: Candidate should have a Valid Aadhaar card for submit online application form
NEET 2019 Entrance Test: Between 03 Feb 2019 to 17 Feb 2019 and 12 May 2019 to 26 May 2019.
NEET (UG) in February 2019 and May 2019
NEET 2019 Feb Exam Dates
|NEET 2019 Online submission of application form||01 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018|
|NEET 2019 exam Date||Between 03 Feb 2019 to 17 Feb 2019 (8 different sittings and applicant can selected any one)|
|NEET 2019 Announcement of result||First week of March 2019|
NEET 2019 May Exam Dates
|NEET 2019 Online submission of application form||Second week of March 2019|
|NEET 2019 Date of examination||Between 12 May 2019 to 26 May 2019 (8 different sittings and applicant can picked any one)|
|NEET 2019 Announcement of result||First week of June 2019|
Preparation before Filling up NEET 2019 Application Form
You can apply NEET 2019 visiting NEET UG official website.
- Candidate’s name (as per Aadhaar Card)
- Father/Mother name (as per Aadhaar Card)
- Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number/Registration Number issued by NTA Facilitation Number/ Passport number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/Other valid Govt. Identity Card Number
- Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- scanned images newest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb) and Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPG format only.
- Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/UPI or e-wallet
CBSE NEET 2019 Online Registration Fees
The NEET 2019 Online application fee for General/OBC category candidates will be roughly Rs.1400/- where as Rs. 750/ will be applicable rest of the categories.
Process Of Payment
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- Net Banking/UPI
- e-wallet of various service providers
Information You Need To Be Filled In NEET 2019 Application Form
- Name – As in Aadhaar card
- Date of Birth – as in Aadhaar card
- Gender – as in Aadhaar card
- Mother’s Name – as specified in High School Certificate
- Father’s name – as specified in High School Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Permanent Address
- Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrolment Number/Registration Number issued by Facilitation Centre/Passport Number/Ration
- Card Number/Bank Account Number/Any other valid Govt. Id. Number
- State/District of Birth
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Occupation
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Educational Qualifications
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s annual Income
- Language of Question Paper
- Year of Class XII or Equivalent passed or appearing
- Percentage of marks or Grade in class X or Equivalent & XII or Equivalent
- State/District of class X, XI & XII
- Status of Minority
- Status of Disability
- Institution Type of class XII or Equivalent
- Belonging to Rural or Urban area
- State to which the candidate belongs to
- Qualifying exam code
- School Education Board
- Choice of Test Centre
NTA NEET 2019 Online Application process
Before filling NEET 2019 Online Application Form candidates must read carefully NEET 2019 official brochure to avoid any kind of wrong application form submission.
Complete the application form. First of all candidate have to visit official webpage of CBSE NEET 2019 – www.cbseneet.nic.in and Go to the link Apply On-line and open the same.
There will be 4 Step for online application –
First Step – Fill NEET 2019 form and note the registration number. Every candidate has to fill some basic information likewise- Candidates Name, Parents Name, category, D.O.B, Nationality, Mobile No, Email id etc. then Academic Details submission, Communication Details.
Second Step – Upload images of photograph and signature in JPEG format. The scanned NEET 2019 photograph size should be 10 kb to 100 kb in size and scanned signature should be 3kb to 20 kb respectively. The scanned documents should be recent in nature.
Third Step – candidate have to pay the Registration fees for final submission of NEET 2019 Online application. The registration fees can be pay by any of this mode-Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI /Wallet options.
Fourth Step – You have to take print out of NEET 2019 Confirmation page after the fee payment and preserve it for future reference along with copy of evidence of fee deposited.
Step By Step Process With Replica
At first go to the NEET 2019 official website
Now Open the link Proceed to apply online NEET UG 2019.
1st Step for Filling NEET 2019 Application form Now Start
NOW Go along with the orders such as name, father name category, email id, phone number etc. and finished the procedure of submission of application form.You are advised to go along the orders cautiously and submit the data. At the bellow of this page, you will see links Next & Preview and Reset are specified. If you are pleased that filled in information is right then Click Next & Preview if not Reset.
Once clicking Next & Preview, details submitted be able to be checked and if details is accurate then click Next if not click on Back.
THEN Following this step you will get a OTP on you registered number, once submit the OTP the Provisional Registration Number will be produced and showed on monitor and also you will be received it the NEET 2019 registration number on registered E-mail Id and mobile number.
AFTER submitting OTP you will get a provisional registration number for NEET 2019, note down the number and your first step is complete.
2nd Step for Filling NEET 2019 Application form Now Start
NOW click Click here to login link and you will show the page like this bellow and login with your NEET 2019 registration number and password.
Now here, write your personal details, question languages, test centres etc. very carefully in NEET 2019 online application form and click on NEXT (see the replica bellow)-
After clicking Next you will be drive in the new page like show in bellow and here you will need to write all about educational details that ask in the NEET UG 2019 application form and click on NEXT.
Now you be drive in a new page of online application form of NEET 2019 like this as show as bellow and here you need to write some details like residential data, correspondence address, information of parents’/guardians’ occupation, qualification, income, declaration of dress code & security pin etc. After completing all the details, click on Preview and Submit Button.
Now you will be drive in final submit page of NEET application form 2019. Here you will need to review your all information and received a OTP, just type the OTP and click on Final Submit.
Here you will get a confirmation message for final submission of NEET application 2019, if you pleased that all ok then just press Yes and if n or then press No.
3rd Step for Filling NEET 2019 Application form
This stage for uploading photograph & signature for NEET 2019.
Now you need to browse your photograph &signature from location where you previously edited the images for NEET 2019 application form online.
Next you see like this after uploading these images.
The photograph & signature should like this for NEET 2019 medical entrance exam-
- Passport size photograph.
- White background.
- Name of the candidate and date written at the bottom.
Size- 10 Kb to 100 Kb & Format- JPG
- White Background.
- Signed with black pen.
Size- 3 Kb to 20 Kb & Format- JPG
4th Step for Payment NEET 2019 Application Fee
Once you will finish uploading of photograph and signature for NEET 2019 application form, the page will automatically drive you to Third Step for payment NEET 2019 fee.
Now you will get some payment option for NEET 2019 UG registration fee.
Choose your suitable payment method and make the payment to complete NEET application form 2019.
5th Step Taking Print-out NEET 2019 confirmation page
Once you submit the fee, the page will take you to Fourth Step to print out at least 3 copies of NEET 2019 Confirmation Page and keep it for future uses. Generation of confirmation page after payment is a sign of successful filling and submission of NEET application form 2019. Confirmation page of NEET 2019 UG also be send your email id. T confirmation page will look like as shown bellow.
Common Service Centres OR Facilitation Centres For NEET 2019 UG
If you having any difficulty to fill the form then may go to any of the Common Services Centres for submission of application form of NEET 2019.
- Helping in whole procedure of NEET 2019 application form submission (from preparation of an email-Id to printing of confirmation page) – INR 25/-
- Uploading scanned papers – INR 10/-
- NEET Application fee payment (e-wallet) – 0.5% of transaction fee
- Printout each page – INR 5/-
NEET 2019 Form Correction Date, Data, Process
Here are several particulars about NEET 2019 application form correction. As lots of candidates by mistake insert wrong information in application and they think how to correct NEET 2019 form / how do I correct my NEET 2019 application form / NEET 2019 online correction dates etc. NEET 2019 UG correction date will be in March.
- Candidate’s ID
- Date of Birth
- Disability Status
- State Codes of Eligibility
- Question paper Medium
NEET 2019 Correction in Scanned Images
If you are upload wrong photograph, signature, then CBSE will communicate via an e-mail and SMS. If you received any kind of SMS then you have to upload again these documents by logging into the NEET 2019 official website in a provided set time which is 3 days.
NEET 2019 Application Form Correction Process
If you do any mistake then you have to made necessary correction as wrong information may liable to rejection of form. So you can follow below stated method for the same.
NEET 2019 Application Form correction Steps
- At first you should visit the official website of NEET 2019
- Now click on the Candidate Login link.
- Then write your registration number and password to login.
- Next you have to fill particulars on the NEET 2019 Application Form.
- Now make the necessary modification in the Application Form carefully as 2nd chance will NOT provide by the exam authority.
For any kind of Information Please contact CBSE NEET 2019 Authority
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2 – COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
Help Desk 011-22041808 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
Toll free No 1800118002 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
NEET BRANCH 9773720177, 9773720178 9773720179 09:30 am to 05:30 pm