National Eligibility Entrance Cum Test is known as NEET. Here we give information about NEET UG 2017 Examination Pattern for better preparation.
NEET 2017 UG Examination Pattern
- The examination will be based on offline mode with duration of 3 hours.
- There will be total 180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available in English & Hindi both.
- The question paper of NEET UG 2017 will be divided into 4 sections.
NEET 2017 Paper Format Marks Distribution
NEET UG 2017 question paper of will be divided into 4 sections as follows:-
NEET UG 2017 Marking Scheme
+4 marks are given for each correct response.
-1 mark is subtracted for wrong response.