National Eligibility Entrance Cum Test is known as NEET. Here we give information about NEET UG 2017 Examination Pattern for better preparation.
NEET 2017 UG Examination Pattern
- The examination will be based on offline mode with duration of 3 hours.
- There will be total 180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available in English & Hindi both.
- The question paper of NEET UG 2017 will be divided into 4 sections.
NEET UG 2017 Syllabus
NEET 2017 Paper Format Marks Distribution
NEET UG 2017 question paper of will be divided into 4 sections as follows:-
NEET UG Application Form
NEET UG 2017 Marking Scheme
+4 marks are given for each correct response.
-1 mark is subtracted for wrong response.
NEET UG Tips
Enjoy this post? Please spread the word 🙂
Related Posts via Categories
- NEET 2019 Exam Dates, Notification – Check NEET UG 2019 Exam Schedule
- NEET UG 2020 – Pattern, Eligibility, Online Application, Correction, Exam Dates, Login at cbseneet.nic.in summary
- NEET UG Previous Years Questions – Download, Practice Sample Papers NEET 2019
- NEET 2019 Confirmation Page – Download Confirmation Page NEET UG 2019
- NEET 2019 Examination Pattern –NEET UG 2019 Duration, Language, Negative Marking
- NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Age, Subject, Marks, Nationality Criteria NEET UG 2019
- NEET 2019 Application Form Correction Online @cbseneet.nic.in
- NEET 2019 Admit Card – Download NEET 2019 Hall Ticket @cbseneet.nic.in
- CBSE NEET 2019 Application Form Fill up Steps With Replica, Dates, Correction
- NEET (UG) 2019 – Online Registration, Correction, Schedule, Pattern, Apply Now @CBSENEET.NIC.IN