AIPMT 2016 is an all India basis entrance test held in 01.05.2016 (Sunday) for admission into MBBS and BDS courses in the academic session of 2016 -2017. Near about 2200 seats in MBBS and 300 seats in BDS will fill up through this exam. 30 Dental and 130 Government colleges will take part in it for their admission Process.
AIPMT 2016 result date will be declared in 5th June, 2016. AIPMT 2016 Result can be checked or verified at official website. AIPMT 2016 answer key will be given within one or two weeks by CBSE after the completion of exam by which examinees to have an idea about their scores till the results are out.
How To Verify AIPMT 2016 Result
AIPMT 2016 Result will be declared in the official website of AIPMT. Examinees will check their result by online. AIPMT 2016 Result will not be sending them via post or courier. To Query result of AIPMT 2016 candidates can maintain the easy steps below:
- 1. Click on to the official website of AIPMT 2016
- 2. Go To the AIPMT result 2016
- 3. Submit all the required information like roll number, registration number and date of birth etc which will be asked.
- 4. Submit request to display result on the screen.
- 5. Download AIPMT 2016 result and take print on it.
AIPMT 2016 Score card and its validity
Validity of AIPMT 2016 score card is one year i.e. it is valid for academic session 2016-17
AIPMT 2016 Result Cum Merit List
AIPMT 2016 merit list will be published by CBSE after the declaration of its result. Merit list will prepared separately for All India Level and State level. Merit list will include only those candidates who succeed to attain marks more than cut off and enough to qualify for the merit list.
AIPMT 2016 Result- AFMC Merit List
Examinees who will get enough scores for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) will be given position in AFMC merit list. AFMC considers AIPMT scores for in take of candidates. CBSE will forward merit list of AFMC to Directorate General of Armed Force Medical Service, Ministry of defence, Government of India who will grant admission as per the list.
AIPMT 2016 Result- Tie Breaker Process
If marks of examinees clash to secure a place in merit list then CBSE follows procedure given below:
- Higher marks scored by examinees in Biology
- Higher marks scored by examinees in Chemistry
- The candidate who attempted less wrong answers
- Elder Candidate will be selected