Candidate should learn about how to fix photograph in AIPMT 2016 application form. Here we give the idea how candidate fix photograph in AIPMT 2016 application form.
AIPMT 2016 information bulletin has already released by CBSE. AIPMT 2016 online registration has started. AIPMT 2016 exam is scheduled to be held on 1/5/2016 at 10.00 am for admissions to MBBS / BDS courses for 2016 – 2017 academic year.
The AIPMT 2016 exam application form is available online only on the official website http://www.aipmt.nic.in.
The last date for online registration is January 8 and 12 (transaction of fee by credit card/debit card or e-challan). With late fee, the last date for online registration is February 6 and 10, 2016 for general/OBC and SC/ST/PH categories, respectively.
Instructions For Affixing Photograph In AIPMT 2016 Application Form
Here we are trying to give appropriate process of fixing photograph of candidate in AIPMT 2016 application form. The instructions are as follows –
- Passport size photographs with WHITE BACKGROUND to be used for uploading on online Application and for counselling or admission.
- One post card size (4”x6”) photograph affixed on proforma which will be collected from candidates by Centre Superintendent at Centre during AIPMT Examination. The photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2015 INDICATING CLEARLY THE NAME OF CANDIDATE ALONG WITH THE DATE of taking the photograph as shown below. Photograph should not have cap or goggles. You should not do any mistake or forgot to write your name and date bellow the photo while uploading the photo.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or without clear photographs areliable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be manipulated or digitally edited, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with as per the rules of unfair means.
- The candidates are required to upload their signature in the appropriate box given in the online Application Form in running hand writing. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would liable to be rejected.
- Ensure that photograph, signature and right hand index finger impression are uploaded in the respective fields.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph. The system will allow uploading of photograph with one face only by using the technique of face-detection.
- It is compulsory for the candidate to bring his/her postcard size (4”X6”) photograph duly pasted on the given format during the conduct of AIPMT Examination. Photograph should have white background only. On the reverse side of the photograph, candidate must mention his/her name, Application Form number, roll number of Examination. This photograph will be collected by the Invigilator concerned after matching the photograph with the candidate appearing in the Examination.
- Besides this, it is mandatory for the candidate to bring an additional passport size photograph for affixing it on the specific space in the attendance sheet.
- The dimension should be 200×300 pixels only.
10. The size of the photo file should be 20kb to 50kb.