- 1 NEET-UG 2016 – Information or Ordered By Apex Court
- 2 NEET 2016 Important Dates
- 3 NEET 2016 Application Form
- 4 NEET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 NEET 2016 Examination Pattern
- 6 NEET 2016 allotment of Questions
- 7 NEET 2016 Marking Process
- 8 NEET 2016 Syllabus
- 9 NEET 2016 Seat Reservation Criteria
- 10 NEET 2016 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- 11 NEET 2016 Result
- 12 NEET Cut off 2016
- 13 NEET 2016 Counselling
- 14 NEET 2016 Important Contact
- 15 Related Posts via Categories
In fulfilment with the orders of the Hon’ble APEX Court of India, the CBSE, Delhi would be conducting the NEET 2016 / National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. NEET 2016 is being conducted for the 15% merit positions in the Medical/Dental Colleges of India as specified in the directives of the Supreme Court and will be governed by the rules and regulations specified for the same by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India from time to time.
There are also State Governments/Universities/Institutions voluntarily participating in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – 2016 for using its merit list for admission in the Medical Colleges/Dental Colleges against seats under their control.
The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance test, declaration of result and providing merit list to the DGHS and participating States/Universities/Institutions.
The counselling for successful candidates under 15% All India Quota seats is conducted by the DGHS and the Counselling for admission in seats under the control of other participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be conducted by their respective Authorities.
NEET-UG 2016 – Information or Ordered By Apex Court
- All eligible Candidates who could not appear for NEET-I and those who had appeared but have apprehension that they had not prepared well, be permitted to appear in NEET-II, subject to seeking an option from the said candidates to give up their candidature for NEET- I.
- All admissions in MBBS/BDS courses in government and private medical colleges or in deemed universities will be done only on the basis of NEET.
- The Apex Court had made it unambiguous that all other admission tests, already held or scheduled for later, for admission to government colleges, deemed universities, private medical colleges, minority and linguistic minority colleges, stand scrapped.
- AIIMS, JIPMER exams will be valid.
- The SC has allowed students who have appeared for NEET I to take NEET II but they should have to give up their earlier exam candidature.
- Apex Court of India has ordered to conduct the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2016 in Two Phases.
- 2nd phase NEET 2016 will be held on 24 /07/2016
- NEET 2016 Combined result of both the Tests shall be declared on 17th August, 2016.
- MCI (Medical Council of India) will shortly publish NEET 2016 2nd phase related notification and other necessary information.
NEET 2016 Important Dates
NEET 2016 Phase 2 Examination dates are mentioned below:
- NEET 2016 Phase 2 Exam date —24 /07/2016
- NEET 2016 Result – August 17–Final result of students’ shortlisted for medical courses (All India Pre- Medical/Dental Entrance Test)
- September 30– Last date to complete procedures for entrance in medical colleges
NEET 2016 Application Form
NEET application form will be released from the second week of May, 2016.
NEET 2016 Fees Payment
NEET application fee can be submitted by credit or debit card or through bank challan.
NEET 2016 fees Structure
General- RS – 1000
Reserved Category – 550
NEET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
NEET 2016 eligibility criteria will be remaining same as was in AIPMT 2016 examination according to the information of the official sources.
NEET 2016 Examination Pattern
- It is a Pen & Paper Based exam.
- Language of Paper of the exam will be English or Hindi
- Multiple choice questions with one right answer will be asked.
- Number of Questions will be 180
NEET 2016 allotment of Questions
- Physics – 45
- Chemistry – 45
- Zoology – 45
- Botany – 45
Total – 180 Questions
NEET 2016 Marking Process
+4 marks are given for each correct response.
-1 mark is subtracted for wrong response
NEET 2016 Syllabus
The question paper for the examination will be based on a common syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India, from physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
NEET 2016 Seat Reservation Criteria
- Scheduled Caste (SC) — 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) — 7.5 %
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) — 27%
- PH (Physically Handicapped) — 3% Seats on horizontal basis
NEET 2016 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
NEET Hall Ticket 2016 will be released from 1st week of July, 2016. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official site of the authority.
NEET 2016 Result
NEET 2016 combined result will declare on 17/08/2016. Candidates can check Result of NEET 2016 through the official website of the authority.
NEET Cut off 2016
NEET 2016 cut off will publish by the authority. On the basis of Cut off score 2016, the counselling for 15% All India Quota seats will be complete.
NEET 2016 Counselling
The online counselling for allotment of MBBS and BDS seats under 15% all-India seats will be done from August 17 to September 30.
NEET 2016 Important Contact
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Shiksha Kendra, 2 – Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
NOTE:– For more details check the official site regularly.