NEET 2017 is an All India basis entrance test for the admission to the MBBS and BDS courses. It is the single entrance examination through out India for getting admission in MBBS courses. NEET 2017 application form correction will also be made through online. NEET 2017 form correction is essential if any candidate make any mistake unwillingly in the application form. So NEET 2017 exam authority gives opportunity to the applicants for form correction to avoid future problem. Here we try to give the tips and idea how applicants correct the NEET 2017 application form.
NEET 2017 Form Correction Schedule
CBSE NEET 2017 application form correction date On-line correction of data in application form feom One week after the last date is over. NEET 2017 correction is a one time opportunity to rectify application form to avoid the cancellation of the form.
Area For NEET 2017 Form correction
Applicants may be rectify his / her application form in the following area if mistake is done –
- Personal Particulars
- Left Hand Thumb Impression
- Educational Qualification
Candidates will not be entertained to rectify the following fields:
- City of Centre
- State Code of Eligibility
- Question Paper Medium
Procedure to Rectify NEET 2017 Application Form
Applicants should maintain the following steps to correct the application form-
- Applicants are suggested to go to the official site of NEET 2017 i.e CBSENEET.NIC.IN
- Then put registration number and password.
- Candidates need to verify details you have entered in the form and verify against your original documents.
- Applicants are requested to find any mistakes, edit that particular field.
- Read the form carefully before clicking the submit button.
- When you finish editing, check and recheck all details. Submit when satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- Then candidates are advised to take print the NEET 2017 application form correction slip and keep it safely.
|Exam date and last date for submission of Application Form:|