- 1 NEET UG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.1 NEET UG 2017 Application Form
- 1.2 NEET UG 2017 Application fees
- 1.3 NEET UG 2017 Fees Payment
- 1.4 NEET UG 2017 Relevant Dates To Be Remembered
- 1.5 NEET UG 2017 Examination Pattern
- 1.6 NEET UG 2017 Marking Scheme
- 1.7 NEET UG 2017 Syllabus
- 1.8 NEET UG 2017 Seat Reservation
- 1.9 NEET UG 2017 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- 1.10 NEET UG 2017 Result
- 1.11 NEET UG 2017 Cut off
- 1.12 NEET UG 2017 Counselling
- 1.13 NEET UG 2017 Contact Information
- 2 Related Posts via Categories
National Eligibility Entrance Cum Test is known as NEET. CBSE NEET is the national level examination for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), is the sole authority to conduct this examination. NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. NEET 2017 exam will be held in 1st week of May. Here we give information about NEET 2017 UG the application procedure, important dates, exam pattern, result etc.
- Applicants should be an Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- Candidate must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.
- Applicants must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
NEET application Process will be done only online process. For filling this candidate should visit official website. CBSE NEET UG 2017 online registration will be started from the 2nd week of December 2016. After filling the application form the confirmation page will send to the CBSE office. The address is given below-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
NEET UG 2017 Application fees
General- RS 1000
Reserved Category 550
NEET UG 2017 Fees Payment
The application fee payment can be done through online and offline process:
Candidates can pay the fee through credit/debit card using online payment gateway.
Payment can be made through the bank challan.
- Registration Starts – 2nd week of December 2016
Closing Date of CBSE NEET Application – 2nd week of January 2017
- NEET 2017 Admit card – 1st week of April 2017
- CBSE NEET UG 2017 Exam– 1st week of May 2017
- Display of OMR sheet – 2nd week of May 2017
- NEET UG Answer key – 4th week of May 2017
- NEET UG 2017 Result Declaration – 1st week of June 2017
- NEET 2017 is a offline mode exam i.e Pen & Paper Based exam.
- English or Hindi is the language of the CBSE NEET UG 2017 Paper
- MCQ with 1 right answer will be asked.
- Total no. of Questions will be 180
- The exam duration is 3.00 Hours
NEET UG 2017 Paper Pattern
- Physics 45
- Chemistry 45
- Zoology 45
- Botany 45
Total 180 Questions
NEET UG 2017 Marking Scheme
+4 marks is awarded for each correct answer .
-1 mark is subtracted for wrong answer.
The question paper for the examination will be based on a common syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India, from physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) 7.5 %
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) 27%
- PH (Physically Handicapped) 3% Seats on horizontal basis
CBSE NEET UG Admit Card 2017 will be released from 1st week of April 2017. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official site of the authority.
NEET UG 2017 combined result will declare in 1st week of June 2017. Candidates can check Result of CBSE NEET 2017 UG through the official website of the authority. With the help of result candidate can check their estimated rank and colleges in which they will take admission.
NEET Cut Off is the minimum marks the candidates need to secure to qualify the exam. CBSE NEET UG Cut off will be released after the declaration of result. The candidates who have scored equal to or more than cut off marks will be the qualifiers of NEET 2017. On the basis of Cut off score 2017, the counselling will be held.
CBSE NEET Counselling 2017 will be held from 2nd week of June 2017. The date of counselling and other related information will be notified at the official website of NEET UG 2017.
NEET UG 2017 Contact Information
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre,