- 1 What Is Date of NEET 2018 Form Correction ?
- 2 NEET 2018 Hall Ticket Download
- 3 NEET 2018 Biology,Physics,Chemistry Syllabus
- 4 NEET UG 2018 Seat Reservation
NEET 2018 is one of the top medical entrance tests for the admission to the MBBS and BDS courses. Except AIIMS and JIPMER the NEET 2018 is the only medical entrance exam for MBBS. Here we provided the details about NEET 2018 application form correction. As every year lots of students do some error in online application form. NEET 2018 application form correction will also be done via online.
Correction in NEET UG 2018 Application Form 12.03.2018 (Monday) to 16.03.2018 (Friday)
NEET MBBS 2018 form modification is important if any applicant create some error unfortunately in the application form. So the authority provides chance to the aspirants for form rectification to keep away from future problem. Here our aim is to provide the advice and idea how candidates correct the NEET 2018 application form.
What Is Date of NEET 2018 Form Correction ?
NEET 2018 UG application form correction date On-line rectification of error part in application form Correction in NEET UG 2018 Application Form 12.03.2018 (Monday) to 16.03.2018 (Friday). NEET 2018 correction is a one-time chance to correct application form to keep away from the rejection of the form.
Area For NEET 2018 Form correction
Candidates can be correct their application form in the following part if error is made –
- Personal Details
- Left Hand Thumb Impression
- Educational Qualification
You will not be able to correct the following areas:
- City of Centre
- State Code of Eligibility
- Question Paper Medium
What is the Way to Correct NEET 2018 Application Form ?
- You must continue the following steps to correct the form-
- You are recommended to visit the official site of NEET MBBS 2018 i.e CBSENEET.NIC.IN
- Next, write registration number and password.
- You must to confirm particulars you have written in the form and confirm against your original documents.
- You are suggested to notice any errors, correct that particular area.
- Read the form cautiously before clicking the submit button.
- After completion of correcting, check and recheck each detail. Submit when satisfied that form is now properly filled.
- Then you are informed to take print the NEET 2018 application form correction slip and preserve it.
Test date and closing date for submission of Application Form:
- Registration Starts – 08.02.2018 (Thursday)
- Closing Date of NEET Application – 09.03.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
- Schedule for successful payment of online fee 08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 10.03.2018 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
- Correction in Application Form 12.03.2018 (Monday) to 16.03.2018 (Friday)
- NEET 2018 Admit card – 2nd week week of April 2018
- NEET 2018 Test date- 6th May 2018
- Display of OMR sheet – 2nd week of May 2018
- Answer key – 4th week of May 2018
- NEET 2018 Result Declaration – 05.06.2018 (Tuesday)
Please follow the official website CBSENEET.NIC.IN for latest dates.