- 1 NEET UG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 NEET UG 2018 Application Form
- 3 NEET UG 2018 Relevant Dates to Be Remembered
- 4 NEET UG 2018 Examination Pattern
- 5 NEET UG 2018 Paper Format
- 6 NEET UG 2018 Marking Scheme
- 7 NEET UG 2018 Syllabus
- 8 NEET UG 2018 Seat Reservation
- 9 NEET UG 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- 10 NEET UG 2018 Result
- 11 NEET UG 2018 Counselling
- 12 NEET UG 2018 Contact Information
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry. NEET 2018 exam will be held in 1st week of May. Here we give information about NEET 2018 UG the application procedure, important dates, exam pattern, result etc.
NEET UG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be an Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
The maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- Candidate must havepassed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.
- Applicants must have secured minimum50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
NEET UG 2018 Application Form
NEET application Process 2017 will be done only online process. For filling this candidate should visit official website of NEET 2018. NEET 2018 online registration will be started from the 2nd week of December 2017. You are not needed to send the confirmation page of Online Application form to the Board. However you are suggested to preserve enough copies of the Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee paid for any future reference.
NEET 2018 Application fees
General / OBC – RS – 1400
Reserved Category – 750
NEET 2018 Fees Payment
Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
E-wallet of various service providers
NEET UG 2018 Relevant Dates to Be Remembered
1. Registration Starts – 2nd week of December 2017
2. Closing Date of NEET Application – 2nd week of January 2018
3. NEET 2018 Admit card – 1st week of April 2018
4. NEET 2018 Test date- 1st week of May 2018
5. Display of OMR sheet – 2nd week of May 2018
6. Answer key – 4th week of May 2018
7. NEET 2018 Result Declaration – 1st week of June 2017
NEET UG 2018 Examination Pattern
Pattern of the Entrance Test:-
1.The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at examination centre only.
2. The duration of test would be 03 hours.
(c) Language of the Question Papers:-
(i) Candidates can opt for Question Paper in either of the following languages (As per letter nos. V.11025/35/2012-MEP (Pt.) dated 08.12.2016 & 16.01.2017 received from MoH & FW)
HINDI, ENGLISH, GUJARATI, MARATHI, ORIYA, BENGALI, ASSAMESE, TELUGU, TAMIL, KANNADA
(ii) Option of medium of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
(iii) Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only.
(iv) Candidates opting for Hindi would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi and in English.
(v) Candidates opting for vernacular languages would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in selected language and in English.
(vi) In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
NEET UG 2018 Paper Format
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET UG 2018 Marking Scheme
+4 marks is awarded for each correct answer.
-1 mark is subtracted for wrong answer.
NEET UG 2018 Syllabus
The question paper for the examination will be based on a common syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India, from physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
NEET UG 2018 Seat Reservation
- Scheduled Caste (SC) — 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) — 7.5 %
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) — 27%
- PH (Physically Handicapped) — 3% Seats on horizontal basis
NEET UG 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
NEET Admit Card 2018 will be released from 1st week of April 2018. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official site of the authority.
NEET UG 2018 Result
NEET 2018 combined result will declare in 1st week of June 2018. Candidates can check Result of NEET 2018 through the official website of the authority. With the help of result candidate can check their estimated rank and colleges in which they will take admission.
NEET UG 2018 Cut off
NEET Cut Off is the minimum marks the candidates need to secure to qualify the exam. NEET Cut off will be released after the declaration of result. The candidates who have scored equal to or more than cut off marks will be the qualifiers of NEET 2018 MBBS. On the basis of Cut off score 2018, the counselling will be held.
NEET UG 2018 Counselling
NEET Counselling 2018 will be held from 2nd week of June 2018. The date of counselling and other related information will be notified at the official website of NEET 2017.
NEET UG 2018 Contact Information
THE DEPUTY SECRETARY (EXAM),
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST UNIT CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2,
COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI – 110 092 6
(a) The official website of the Board for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST is www.cbseneet.nic.in. All the test related information will be available on this website.
(b) The official websites for counselling related information under 15% All India seats are: • Ministry of Health & Family Welfare- www.mohfw.nic.in and • Medial Counselling Committee –www.mcc.nic.in.
(c) For remaining seats, kindly check the website of concerned State(s)/Institution(s).