NEET UG Exam Pattern 2019 – Students looking for NEET UG 2019 can confirm the test pattern of NEET 2019 UG like specified here. The NEET UG 2019 Pattern will support students in knowing the type of syllabus, question paper pattern, marking scheme, duration of the test, method and additional information. Students will be provided 3 (three) hours to finished the entrance examination which will comprise objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology). Students can read the information stated below to get a useful knowledge about the NEET test pattern 2019.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2019 (NEET-UG-2019) will be held by the NTA from 2019, for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry. NEET 2019 exam will be held in Between 03 Feb 2019 to 17 Feb 2019 and Between 12 May 2019 to 26 May 2019 TWICE in a year. Here we give information about NEET 2019 Examination Pattern for better preparation.
Pattern of the NEET 2019
The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by NTA at examination centre only.
The DURATION of NEET UG 2019 would be 03 hours.
NEET 2019 Language of the Question Papers
- The exam will be held in ONLINE mode only
- Students can choose Question Paper in either of the following languages HINDI, ENGLISH, GUJARATI, MARATHI, ORIYA, BENGALI, ASSAMESE, TELUGU, TAMIL, KANNADA.
- Choice of NEET UG medium of Question Paper should be applied during filling in the NEET 2019 application form and the option once applied by students cannot be modified later.
- Students select English would be delivered Test Booklet in English only.
- Students select Hindi would be delivered Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi and in English.
- Students select vernacular languages would be delivered Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in preferred language and in English.
- If any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English form shall be considered as final.
Selection of Vernacular languages will only be available according to following details:-
- English and Hindi Medium All Examination Centre Cities
- English, Hindi & Assamese Examination Centre Cities in Assam
- English, Hindi & Bengali Examination Centre Cities in West Bengal
- English, Hindi & Gujarati Examination Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman, Dadra &
- English, Hindi & Marathi Examination Centre Cities in Maharashtra
- English, Hindi & Tamil Examination Centre Cities in Tamil Nadu
- English, Hindi & Telugu Examination Centre Cities in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
- English, Hindi & Oriya Examination Centre Cities in Odisha
- English, Hindi & Kannada Examination Centre Cities in Karnataka
Students qualifying NEET 2019 would be eligible for All India Quota and other quotas under the State Governments/Institutes, irrespective of the medium in which the exam is chosen by a student, matter to other eligibility criteria.
Paper Pattern NEET 2019 (UG)
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Marking Scheme NEET (UG) 2019
+4 marks is awarded for every right reply.
-1 mark is deducted for incorrect reply.