NEET 2017 or National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test held in the year 2017 as a only entrance test for admissions in undergraduate medical and dental courses. The notification or test dates for the exam are yet to be declared by CBSE.
From year 2016 The Supreme Court ordered to called NEET ug again to be organised for medical and dental admissions, the exam was earlier stop in the year 2013. In what can be termed as a attractive decision, Justices Anil R. Dave, Shiva Kirti Singh and Adarsh Kumar Goel had stop every medical entrance tests conducted by state governments and institutions and ordered the CBSE and MCI to organised NEET to avail admissions in all colleges all over the country.
NEET UG 2017 registration may begin from the 2nd week of December and we can expect the official notification anytime now. This year more than 50 thousand MBBS and BDS seats would be filled through NEET exam as this year all the private and government-run institutions cannot conduct their exam and all are under the NEET except AIIMS and JIPMER. They will conduct their separate entrance exams as these are ‘Institute of National Importance’.
15% all India quota seats in government medical and dental colleges through NEET and remaining 85% seats would be administered by states separately.
According to the reports, CBSE NEET 2017 would be held in Gujarati language also in English. This was confirmed by Union Health Minister J P Nadda in a letter to Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel said earlier this month.
The test is conduct in Gujarati Language and other regional languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Assamese and Bengali.