- 1 What Is NEET 2019 UG Medical Entrance Test?
- 1.1 NEET 2019 UG Highlights
- 1.2 NEET (UG) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 NEET (UG) 2019 Syllabus
- 1.4 NEET (UG) 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
- 1.5 NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form
- 1.6 Scanned Images summary
- 1.7 NEET (UG) 2019 Registration fees
- 1.8 NEET UG 2019 Confirmation Page
- 1.9 NEET 2019 MBBS Correct Photograph & Signature
- 1.10 NEET UG 2019 Application Form Correction Date
- 1.11 NEET (UG) 2019 Exam Pattern
- 1.12 NEET 2019 UG Answer Sheet Specifications
- 1.13 NEET (UG) 2019 Seat Reservation
- 1.14 NEET (UG) 2019 Admit Card or Hall Ticket
- 1.15 NEET (UG) 2019 Result
- 1.16 NEET (UG) 2019 cut off
- 1.17 NEET (UG) 2019 Answer key
- 1.18 NEET (UG) 2019 Counseling
- 1.19 What Is NEET UG 2019 Candidate Login?
- 1.20 How to login NEET UG 2019?
- 1.21 How To Regenerate Forgot password For NEET 2019?
- 1.22 What Is The Official Website NEET 2019 UG?
- 1.23 What Is The Dress code for CBSE NEET UG 2019?
- 1.24 NEET (UG) 2019 Preparation Tips
- 1.25 NEET (UG) 2019 Valuable books
- 1.26 NEET (UG) 2019 CBSE Contact Details
- 1.27 NEET (UG) 2019 Examination Centre
- 1.28 ALSO READ
What Is NEET 2019 UG Medical Entrance Test?
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) in short NEET UG 2019 is a most prestigious medical entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi each and every year for taking admission into Its MBBS & BDS Courses. Every year lakhs of candidates take part this entrance test for achieve their dreams come true. NEET (UG) 2019 entrance test will be held all over India more than 150 Exam centre by its conducting authority. This entrance test is for those candidates who dream of becoming a future doctor.The number of examinees is increasing every year, so, to succeed in this test, there is a need for hard work and perseverance. It is expected the entrance examination for NEET (UG) 2019 will be held in the month of May, 2019.The NEET (UG) 2019 online applications will be start on or after 1st week of February, 2019 respectively.
NEET (UG) 2019 will be conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
NEET 2019 UG Highlights
Exam Name: NEET (UG) – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
Organized by: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi
Entrance Level: All India Bases
Category Type: Undergraduate
Courses offers: MBBS & BDS
Question Language: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
Examination Mode: Offline
Exam Durations: 3 Hours
No of Questions: 180
Questions Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
Application form availability: Online
Evaluation of answer: 1 mark for each questions
Exam Date: May, 2019
Official Webpage: www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET (UG) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant must completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1styear MBBS/BDS Course.
- The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons with Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2019
- A candidate who is appearing in 12th Standard in 2019, whose result is awaited, may apply
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject may also apply
- The first year of the three years‟ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology may also apply
- In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% marks instead of 50% marks for General Candidates.
NEET (UG) 2019 Syllabus
According to the latest information provided by NEET (UG) 2019 authority the syllabus of NEET (UG) 2019 will be same as 2018 syllabus. There is no change in previous year syllabus. So candidates have to follow NEET (UG) 2018 Syllabus thoroughly.NEET (UG) 2019 syllabus comprising of 10+2 standard syllabus so there is no extra pressure for its test takers. Candidates have to finish their 12th standard science stream syllabus cautiously.
NEET (UG) 2019 Physics Syllabus
Contents Class Xi Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
Contents of Class Xii Syllabus
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
NEET (UG) 2019 Chemistry Syllabus
Contents of Class Xi Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
Contents of Class Xii Syllabus
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
NEET (UG) 2019 Biology Syllabus
Contents of Class Xi Syllabus
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
Contents of Class Xii Syllabus
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
NEET (UG) 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
- NEET (UG) 2019 online Application start from – 2nd week of February, 2019
- Payment of fees start from – 2nd week of February, 2019
- Last date for NEET (UG) 2019 online application– 2nd week of March, 2019
- Fee payment of NEET (UG) 2019 can be paid up to– 2nd week of March, 2019
- Correction in NEET (UG) 2019 application form – 2nd week of March to 3rd week of March, 2019
- Availability of NEET (UG) 2019 Admit Card – 2nd week of April, 2019
- Date of NEET (UG) 2019 entrance test – 1st week of May, 2019
- Display of OMR sheet and answer keys – Will be notified soon
- Publication of NEET (UG) 2019 Examination Result – 1st week of June,2019
NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form
Previous to submission of NEET 2019 application form, make the following preparations –
(i) Names of Father/Mother and Applicant with exact spellings.
(ii) Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number/Registration Number Issued by CBSE Facilitation Number/ Passport number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/Other valid Govt. Identity Card Number, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
(iii) Applicant should have scanned images of his/her latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb) and Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPG format only.
(iv) Choose the method of payment of fee, via any Debit/Credit Card using online gateway payment service or Net Banking/UPI e-wallet of several service providers.
The NEET (UG) 2019 application form will be available throughout its online gateway. Candidates have to visit NEET (UG) 2019 official webpage i,e.- www.cbseneet.nic.in and apply for take part in this entrance test. There is no offline form available for filling the NEET (UG) 2019 application form. The online application form for NEET (UG) 2019 will be accessible on or after 1st week of February, 2019.Before filling online application form candidate must ready with their scanned image photos & signature positively. Candidates have to enroll themselves as a “NEW REGISTRATION “.After clicking this link candidate have to read some rules & regulation providing all information of NEET (UG) 2019 Entrance test.
After successful registration of first step candidates have to upload their Scanned Images of photograph & signature for further processment. After successful uploading of scanned images candidates have to pay Registration fees throughout its any mode likewise- Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI /e-Wallet options. Candidates must preserve Banking transaction receipt/e-wallet receipt which bearing Application or Registration Number for future reference.
Scanned Images summary
The photograph and signatures should be in JPG format, where Photo size should be of 10 Kb to 100 Kb and Signature size should be of 3 Kb to 20 Kb positively. The photograph & signature should be recent in nature.
NEET (UG) 2019 Registration fees
The registration fee for NEET (UG) 2019 is varies according to categories .The SC/ST/PH candidate have to pay Rs.750/- whereas Rs.1400/-is mandatory for GENERAL/OBC category candidates.
NEET UG 2019 Confirmation Page
Creation of confirmation page of NEET 2019 approves the accuracy and final submission of NEET application form. If confirmation page has not been produced, this indicates that application submission was unsuccessfully.
- The creation of NEET 2019 UG confirmation page is connected with payment of fee. If candidate’s fee has not been accepted on NIC portal, confirmation page will not be produced.
- If the confirmation page is not available after fee payment then candidates are requested try again to take the print out of your confirmation page in next 24 hours. May be there is a updating problem with your gateway and This updating is completed in 24 hours maximum.
- After that if candidate’s NEET confirmation page 2019 is still not produced, you are suggested to pay the fee once more and receive the printout of it. The additional expense will be automatically repaid in your account.
NEET 2019 MBBS Correct Photograph & Signature
Applicants are recommended to use following photographs-
- You should have Passport size photographs with white background.
- The photographs should show clearly the name of applicant along with the date of taking the photographs.
- The photographs have to be captured on or after 01/01/2019 showing clearly the name of applicant along with the date of capturing.
- Photograph should not have cap or Glasses.
- Glasses are allowable if being used on a regular basis. POLAROID and COMPUTER made photos are not agreeable.
- If found unclear photographs/ photograph affixed is fabricated (de-shaped)/ looks to be manipulated / digitally corrected then it may be liable to be rejected or considered as using unfair means practices.
- The applicants are compulsory to upload their signature in the suitable box specified in the NTTE online Application Form in running hand writing.
- If any applicants write the name in Capital letters it would not be received as signature and the Form would responsible to be rejected.
- Confirm that photograph & signature are uploaded in the particular areas.
- The applicants are compulsory to upload their photograph very carefully. The system will accept uploading of photo with one face just by using the method of face-detection.
- Applicants are suggested to carry an extra passport size photograph showing clearly the name of applicant along with the date of taking the photograph for attaching it on the exact space in the attendance sheet on the day of test.
NEET UG 2019 Application Form Correction Date
NEET 2019 Application Form Correction service will be offered in March 2019.
Applicants will make the rectification in the specified details and scanned images. NEET 2019 modification service will be allowable just once to the applicants. So, applicants fill the application form wisely.
Correction In Parts:
Applicants will be allowable to create the correction in their information submitted in NEET application form 2019. The correction will be allowable in the following parts only-
- Candidates’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Disability Status
- State Codes of Eligibility
- Medium of Question Paper
- Parents Name
For making the correction facility, applicants will go to the official website throughout the timetable set for the correction service.
Correction In Scanned Images Is Possible?
Applicants those have uploaded incorrect Photograph, Signature and will be notified by CBSE by an E-mail & SMS. Applicants can upload again these details by log into the application gateway in specified time within 3 days.
Process of Correction NEET 2019 Application Form
- At first need to go to the Official website of NEET.
- Now click “Candidates Login” link.
- Then write your registration number and password.
- Now click on the link for rectification.
- At present, correct your filled particulars.
- Applicants are recommended to correct the errors sensibly as no 2nd chance correction opportunity will be offered more.
NEET (UG) 2019 Exam Pattern
The NEET (UG) 2019 entrance examination will be held in 3 hours duration. The entrance test is purely pen –paper based examination. There are many local languages added from the year 2018 likewise- Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and also Hindi & English are available. 85 questions will be asked from each section likewise- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.4 marks will be credited for correct answer, where as 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer. Question type will be MCQ type.
NEET (UG) 2019 Exam Pattern summary
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Examination Mode: Pen – paper based
Questions Type: MCQ –Multiple Choice Questions
Questions Language: English, Assamese, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati and Urdu
Evaluation for correct answer: 4 mark
Negative Marking: 1 mark for every wrong selection
Question Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (12th Standard)
NEET 2019 UG Answer Sheet Specifications
- You will get the NEET UG 2019 Answer Sheet within the sealed Test Booklet. After the declaration break the seal of Booklet.
- Side 2 of every Answer Sheet will have a Test Booklet Code like A, B, C and D. You are necessary to verify that the Booklet Code already printed on SIDE 2 of the Answer Sheet is the similar as printed on the Booklet.
- Optical Scanner will be used for NEET 2019 Answer Sheet.
Side 1 will contains the following features and is to be filled in carefully and correctly with Blue/Black ball point. DO NOT use PENCIL to fill side 1. Side 1 will have —
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Centre Number
- Test Centre name
- Candidate’s signature
Side 2 will contains the following features and is to be filled in carefully and correctly with Blue/Black ball point. Side 2 will have —
- Roll Number
- Centre Number
- Test Booklet Number
- Test Booklet Code
- Question 001 to 180
NEET (UG) 2019 Seat Reservation
(i) 15% seats are reserved for SC applicants.
(ii) 7.5% seats are reserved for ST applicants.
(iii) 27% seats as per Central Act are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates only in Central Educational Institutions.
(iv) 5% seats for Differently abled candidates.
(v) Reservation will be finished according to 2200 point reservation list. The manner of operation of reservation will be available on DGHS website-www.mohfw.nic.in
NEET (UG) 2019 Admit Card or Hall Ticket
The NEET (UG) 2019 Admit Card has not been issued yet. The NEET (UG) 2019 Admit card will be available on or after 2nd week of April, 2019 most probably. Admit card is one of the most important things by using Candidates can sit for exams. Before entering examination centre candidates should carry their NEET (UG) 2019 Admit Card along with latest photograph and one Original Identification Documents mandatorily.
How to Download NEET (UG) 2019 Admit Card or Hall Ticket ?
- Candidates have to visit the official webpage of NEET (UG) 2019 – cbseneet.nic.in
- Then candidate have to enter their Registration no & password for login credentials. Here password means for candidates own date of birth like this- DDMMYYYY.
- After successful validation of login candidates can check their NEET (UG) 2019 Admit Card on the screen. If there is any discrepancy found regarding any information candidates should contact conducting authority as soon as possible
- Candidates should take a two copies Print out of admit card for future references.
NEET (UG) 2019 Result
The NEET (UG) 2019 Result will be accessible on or after 1ST week of June, 2019.To knows the result aspirant have to visit the official website of NEET (UG) 2019.Then candidates have to enter their Roll no & password( form of date of birth) for validation. After successful login, candidate now able to view as well as download their NEET (UG) 2019 Admit Card. Candidate can check their result as well as can check their Score Card. Please NOTE that conducting authority will not be delivered any Results soft copy any of the candidates. Candidates have to download NEET (UG) 2019 Result manually for future references.
NEET (UG) 2019 cut off
NEET (UG) 2019 Cut off marks is the minimum qualifying marks which candidates should require before appearing NEET (UG) 2019 Counselling Procedure. Though CBSE has not announced NEET (UG) 2019 cut off marks. Candidates appearing in CBSE NEET (UG) 2019 must take a look at previous years’ cut off also to determine the competition and set a target on minimum marks to achieve in examination .NEET (UG) 2019 cut off marks will be fixed according to category.
Here are the previous year cut off marks
Previous Year NEET Cut off Marks (2017)
|Category||Marks Range||Number Of Candidates|
|Others||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||130 – 107||38|
NEET (UG) 2019 Answer key
CBSE will release the official NEET (UG) 2019 answer key throughout its online mode after the examination is over. Candidates have to visit the official webpage with their login credentials. After login by candidates if there is any wrong answer provided by CBSE, candidates can challenge the answer key by pay the nominal fees for challenge answer key. Candidates will need to pay an amount of Rs. 1,000/- per answer or response that they challenge in the NEET 2019 official answer key. However nominal answer key charge will be refunded by CBSE if the answer key accepted By CBSE in terms & conditions. Two days (2) will be given to challenge the answer key after announcement of official key by CBSE.NEET (UG) 2019 official answer key will be released on or after 3rd week of June, 2019.
How to check NEET (UG) 2019 Official Answer key?
- First of all candidate have to visit official webpage of NEET (UG) 2019, i,e cbseneet.nic.in
- Then candidates have to find out the link which is relevant to NEET (UG) 2019 Answer Key
- Candidates have to login the link with their login credentials like- User ID & Password
- After successful validation of login by aspirant the NEET (UG) 2019 Answer Key will display on the screen
- If there any wrong answer key provided by CBSE, then candidates can challenge the answer key by paying a nominal fees for every wrong answer key
NEET (UG) 2019 Counseling
After announcement of NEET (UG) 2019 Result Medical Council Committee (MCC) will organize NEET 2019 Counseling Procedure for its Undergraduate aspirants. The students will be given the All India Rank (AIR) so with them they can get admission into the government college or the private colleges in MBBS &BDS courses. Candidates have to visit official website of NEET UG Authority and register themselves for counseling procedure.
After successful registration of counselling, a unique registration ID & password will be generated and will be sent to candidates register Email id & Mobile no. After final decision made by NEET (UG) 2019 Authority candidates can admit their preferred colleges based on their rank. Candidates have to pay the initial fee to confirm the seat.
Which Document should carry during NEET (UG) 2019 Counselling?
- 10th & 12th standard Mark sheets & Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof (preferably 10th standard admit)
- NEET (UG) 2019 Rank Card
- 2 Recent passport sizes Photograph which should be exact during NEET (UG) Application form
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- NEET (UG) 2019 Authority Counselling Letter
What Is NEET UG 2019 Candidate Login?
Applicants who apply for NEET 2019 can login at www.cbseneet.nic.in. The applicant login of NEET 2019 will be the particular login page where registered applicants can login to check their applications. Furthermore it can work as the login for hall ticket can download, though generally CBSE opens additional link for admit card.
How to login NEET UG 2019?
Applicants can login through registration number and password. Just go to the login page & write these particulars and click on login link.
How To Regenerate Forgot password For NEET 2019?
- To reset your password go to the LOGIN page.
- Then click FORGOT PASSWORD.
- Then you will get the page to recover password by 3 ways — through OTP or through security question or forgot mobile number and email ID.
- If you choose for OTP method then you type your registration number, name, DOB & Security Pin that show in the page.
- If you choose for security question, then you tpe registration number, name, DOB, security question, answer & Security Pin that show in the page.
- If you not remember email ID and mobile number, then you type registration number, name, DOB, father’s name, mother’s name & Security Pin that show in the page.
What Is The Official Website NEET 2019 UG?
The NEET 2019 official website is cbseneet.nic.in. Separately from that, several updates also imitate at cbse.nic.in.
NEET 2019 Information Bulletin, Online application form, schedule, last dates, fee details, Aadhaar information, test centres useful links, Notification, syllabus, admit card, FAQs, and more will accessible at www.cbseneet.nic.in. Though the neet 2019 result will published at www.cbseresults.nic.in.
What Is The Dress code for CBSE NEET UG 2019?
You can wear
- Slippers and sandals with small heels for footwear; no shoes. Trousers or salwar for lower body wear. In upper body you can wear half sleeve light clothes with no large brooch / badge / button / flower.
You cannot wear
- Shoes, dark glasses, full sleeves garments, watches, bracelets, any kind of jewels, saree, and cap.
NEET (UG) 2019 Preparation Tips
NEET (UG) 2019 is one of the most prestigious Medical entrance exam conducted by CBSE each & every year for taking admission into its MBBS & MBS courses. This year more then12 lakhs candidates applied for this entrance test. The numbers of candidates are increasing day by day. Therefore, in order to be successful in this test, the tester needs hard work and diligence. So candidates should need proper preparation and discipline before taking this entrance test. Here we provide some information tips by using candidates can achieve success.
- A reasonable time table
- Continuous mock test
- Finish the syllabus thoroughly
- Follow proper Study material
- Needs of group study
- Maintain your Health because “Health is Wealth “
- Find out your weakness
- Practice regularly
- Be positive about your goal
NEET (UG) 2019 Valuable books
NEET (UG) 2019 is a most common entrance exam for becoming a Doctor. Candidates should follow their 10+ 12th standard syllabuses thoroughly. If any candidates want to succeed in this entrance exam then he/she should follow some important books which will help them to crack this entrance test. Here we suggest some valuable books for NEET (UG) 2019 Entrance test.
- Concepts of Physics- H.C.Verma
- Objective Physics – D.C Pandey
- Physical Chemistry – O.P Tandon
- Organic Chemistry – Morrison and Boyd
- Fundamentals of physics by Walker
- Problems in Physics by I.E.Irodov
- Trueman’s Biology vol 1 and vol 2
- Dinesh- Objective biology
- Pradeep publication Biology
- GRB’S Publication Biology
NEET (UG) 2019 CBSE Contact Details
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2 – Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Help Desk 011-22041808 firstname.lastname@example.org 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
Toll free No 1800118002 email@example.com 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
NEET BRANCH – 9773720177, 9773720178
9773720179 firstname.lastname@example.org 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
NEET (UG) 2019 Examination Centre
The NEET (UG) 2019 Conducting authority CBSE, Delhi organized its examination centre across the nations. There are examination centre along with City Code showing on the table-
|AND.& NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR||5001|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||5021|
|DAMAN & DIU||DAMAN||5022|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||5044|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR||5045|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||UDHAMPUR||5046|