- 1 NEET UG 2020 – Examination Overview
- 1.1 NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 NEET 2020 Examination Pattern
- 1.3 NEET 2020 Important Dates To Be Remembered
- 1.4 NEET 2020 Application Form / Registration
- 1.5 What Is NEET 2020 UG Confirmation Page & Why Need Confirmation Page?
- 1.6 NEET 2020 MBBS Correct Photograph & Signature
- 1.7 NEET 2020 Application Form Correction
- 1.8 NEET 2020 Facilitation Centres OR Common Service Centres
- 1.9 NEET 2020 Answer Sheet
- 1.10 NEET 2020 Syllabus
- 1.11 NEET 2020 Seat Reservation
- 1.12 NEET 2020 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- 1.13 NEET 2020 Result
- 1.14 NEET 2020 Cut off
- 1.15 NEET 2020 Answer key
- 1.16 NEET 2020 Counselling
- 1.17 NEET 2020 Preparation Tips
- 1.18 NEET 2020 Important books
- 1.19 NEET 2020 Examination Centre
- 1.20 NEET 2020 Dress Code & Barred Objects
- 1.21 NEET 2020 Contact Information
- 1.22 Related Posts via Categories
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2020 will be organised by the NTA or National Testing Agency, for admission to MBBS or BDS Courses in India in Medical or Dental Colleges run with the approval of MCI/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry. There will be an only eligibility cum entrance test that is NEET for admittance to MBBS/BDS courses in every academic year. So that to be qualified for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for a specific academic year, it will be essential for a aspirant attain minimum marks in NEET UG 2020 held for the said academic year also achieving minimum specified marks at the qualifying exam. NEET 2020 exam will be held Twice FEBRUARY & MAY. Here we give information about NEET 2020 the application procedure, important dates, exam pattern, result etc.
NEET UG 2020 – Examination Overview
Test Name – NEET
Exam Category – Undergraduate level (UG)
Exam Authority – NTA or National Testing Agency
Programme name – National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
Course Offered – MBBS/BDS
Notification Date – September
Exam Date – TWICE FEBRUARY & MAY
Question Language – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
Examination Mode – Online
Exam Durations – 3 Hours
No of Questions – 180
Questions Type – MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
Application Date – October & March
Application Mode – Online
Official Website –https://www.nta.ac.in/
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
NEET UG 2020 eligibility criteria is as follows:-
NEET UG 2020 Age Limit:
- The minimum age limit is17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit is25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- Unreserved Category (UR) should born on or between 07.05.1994 and 01.01.2003
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Category should born on or between 07.05.1989 and 01.01.2003
NEET UG 2020 Educational Criteria
- Candidate must havepassed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.
- Applicants must have secured minimum50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons with Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2020.
NEET 2020 Examination Pattern
Pattern of the Entrance Test:-
The NEET UG 2020 Exam pattern will comprise of one paper having 180 objective type questions [4 choices with one right answer] from Physics, Chemistry and Biology [Botany & Zoology] to be responded on the particularly designed machine-gradable sheet make use of Ball Point Pen offered by CBSE at test centre only.
Exam duration – 03 hours.
NEET 2020 Language of the Question Papers:-
- Applicants are able to choose Question Paper in any of the following languages HINDI, ENGLISH, GUJARATI, MARATHI, ORIYA, BENGALI, ASSAMESE, TELUGU, TAMIL, KANNADA.
- During filling the form you should carefully choose the Question Paper medium as once select by you cannot be modified afterward.
- Applicants choosing for English would be delivered Test Booklet in English only.
- Applicants choosing for Hindi would be delivered Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi & in English.
- Applicants choosing for vernacular mediums would be delivered Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in preferred Question Paper medium & in English.
NEET 2020 Paper Format
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2020 Marking Scheme
+4 marks is awarded for each correct answer.
-1 mark is subtracted for wrong answer.
NEET 2020 Important Dates To Be Remembered
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG), 2018||May 2020|
|Submission of on-line application forms|
|February 2020 –March 2020
|Schedule for successful payment of online fee|
|February 2020-March 2020|
|SCHEDULE FOR CORRECTION|
|On-line correction of data in application form||March 2020|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website||2nd week of April, 2020|
|Date of Examination, NEET(UG), 2020||May 2020|
|Display of OMR Sheet*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Display of Answer Key*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Declaration of Result*||June 2020|
|*For exact date, candidate may remain in touch with website.|
NEET 2020 Application Form / Registration
NEET UG 2020 application Process will be done only online process. For filling this candidate should visit official website of NEET. NEET UG 2020 online registration will be started from the October 2019 and March 2020. After filling applicant NOT need to send any CONFIRMATION PAGE to the NTA office. Before fill the candidate are strongly suggested to Download NEET 2020 UG Information Bulletin and read very carefully.
NEET UG 2020 Application fees
NEET 2020 UG online registration fee or application fee is as follows:-
General / OBC – Rs.1400
Reserved Category – Rs.750
NEET 2020 UG Fees Payment Mode
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Net Banking/UPI.
- E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
NEET UG 2020 Online Application Process
Information Necessity for Filling the Application Form:
- Father/Mother name and Applicant name with right spellings
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number or Registration Number Supplied by NTA Facilitation Number or Passport number or Ration Card Number or Bank Account Number or Other valid Govt. ID card Number.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb) and Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPG format for uploading.
- Choose the method of payment of fee – Through any Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/UPI or e-wallet
NEET 2020 Application Form Submission
See here the details regarding NEET UG 2020 application form submission details:-
Visit to official website of NEET 2020
Download NEET 2020 Bulletin & Duplication of Application 2020 and read it sensibly to understand eligibility and additional necessities for submission of online form.
Now click Apply On-line and open the similar.
See the guidelines and process for online submission of Application Form cautiously. At the last part of this page, you will notice the following 4 links to apply online are specified-
- FIRST STEP – Fill in the online application form and write down the registration number.
- SECOND STEP – Upload photograph & signature in JPEG.
- THIRD STEP – Submit the fee according to available options.
- FOURTH STEP – You should Proceeds print out of NEET 2020 Confirmation page (s) of online application form and keep it for future, also make a copy of proof of fee payment.
- Now click Proceed to apply online NEET (UG) – 2020.
- Next, Follow the guidelines and finished the procedure of submission of application form.
- Applicants are suggested to go along the guidelines watchfully and write the information. At the last part of this page, Applicants will see 2 option like Next and Preview & Reset are specified. If Applicants are pleased that all data submit by them are accurate then Click Next and Preview or else Reset.
- Now the applicants will generate password and write OTP sent on their registered mobile number. After submission OTP, the Provisional Registration Number of the applicant will be produced & showed on display and also be sent on the registered Email and mobile number of the applicant.
- At last the applicant will be specified an option to carry on filling up his form by clicking on the link Continue or finishing the application Later. If Later is chosen the applicant is able to login to his account previous to the closing date to finish the application.
- After continue the applicant can submit the necessary data and finished the FIRST STEP of application form.
- Following submission of information at First Step, platform will automatically send you to 2nd link for uploading of photograph & signature to complete the Second Step.
- Once uploading of photograph & signature is complete, platform will automatically send you to Third Step for application fee payment.
- Go along the commands and submit the fee. Once successful payment of fee is complete, platform will send you to Fourth Step to receive print out of Confirmation Page of NEET 2020.
- After print out of Confirmation Page, keep it safe and evidence of payment of fee securely for any future uses. Application of the applicants will not be received if payment is not paid even after the successful submission of form and issue of registration number.
- If any problem with the submission of form then applicant can go to any of the Common Services Centres for submission of form and fee payment.
What Is NEET 2020 UG Confirmation Page & Why Need Confirmation Page?
- If you able to produce and print the confirmation page of NEET 2020, then it means your form submit successfully and if not produce then it point to that form submission was unsuccessful.
- Moreover confirmation page is related with payment of fee. If your application fee has not been received on NIC gateway then NEET 2020 confirmation page will not be generated.
- If you are unable to generate the confirmation page after payment then attempt again after one day. After one day again you are unable to print confirmation page then you are recommended to pay the fee another time and obtain the printout of page. The additional payment will be credited to your account.
NEET 2020 MBBS Correct Photograph & Signature
Details of Photograph:-
- Passport size photographs (white background)
- Passport size photographs have to display clearly the name of aspirant with the date of capturing.
- It must be on/ after 01.01.2020 displaying clearly the name of aspirant with the date of taking without Cap or Glasses and POLAROID, COMPUTER built pictures are not acceptable.
- Your form may be disallowed or thought as using unfair means practices if discovered blurred photo or photo fixed are not in shaped or appearances to be manipulated or digitally adjusted.
- Uploaded photograph size should be 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
Details of Signature:
The applicants are compulsory to upload their signature in the suitable box specified in the NEET online Application Form in running hand writing.
If any applicants write the name in Capital letters it would not be received as signature and the Form would blameable to be rejected.
NEET 2020 Application Form Correction
NEET 2020 UG Application form correction date will be made by the candidate after the official notification of exam authority. It is the one time opportunity to the candidate to rectify their application form which was made in time of filling the application form. After notification candidate will be able to rectify their application form.
Which Section Can I Correct In NEET 2020 UG Application Form ?
Applicants will be allowable to create the correction in their information submitted in NEET application form 2020. The correction will be allowable in the following parts only-
Candidates’ Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Disability Status, State Codes of Eligibility, Medium of Question Paper, Parents Name
Rectification In Scanned Images Is Possible or NOT ?
If you have uploaded wrong Photograph, Signature and will be informed by CBSE via an Email/ Message. You be able to upload another time these parts by log into the application website in stated time.
What Is The Method of Correction NEET 2020 UG Form ?
Just follow the neet 2020 ug form correction process —
- In the beginning must visit to the NEET Official site.
- At this time click Candidates Login
- Next enter registration no. & password.
- After that click on the link for modification/correction.
- At present, correct filled data.
- You are suggested to correct the faults wisely as 2ndchance for modification will NOT be offered.
NEET 2020 Facilitation Centres OR Common Service Centres
- The fields, where applicants discover it tough to submit online application because of several restrictions, then they may visit nearest NEET UG 2020 Facilitation Centres or Common Service Centres, Ministry of I.T., Government of India under the Digital India initiatives of Hon‟ble Prime Minister.
- NEET UG 2020 Common Services Centre (CSC) arrangement is a portion of the ambitious National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Govt. of India and is done at every village Panchayat level by a Village level entrepreneur (VLE).
- There are over 2.4 lac CSC around the country which will make available the required assistance to applicants in online submission of application form and payment of fee through e-wallet.
Charges At Facilitation Centres OR Common Service Centres
- Making e-mail, Submission of form and Printout – Rs 25
- Online Fee payment 0.5% of transaction
- Admit Card or OMR or Answer Key Download – Rs 10
- Online claim for Responses or Key – Rs 25
- Printout for every page – Rs 5
NEET 2020 Answer Sheet
You will Get NEET UG 2020 Answer Sheet within sealed Test Booklet. Without the declaration by the invigilator DON’T break the seal.
Side-2 of every Answer Sheet will have a pre-printed Test Booklet Code A, B, C and D etc. you are necessary to verify that the Test Booklet Code pre-printed on SIDE-2 of the Answer Sheet is the similar as printed on the Test Booklet.
The Answer Sheet will have Two sides –
Use only Blue/Black ball point pen offered at the Centre to fill the particulars –
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Centre Number
- Test Centre Name
- Candidate’s Signature of the
Use only Blue/Black ball point pen offered at the Centre to fill the particulars –
- Roll Number
- Centre Number
- Test Booklet Number
- Test Booklet Code
- Question 001 to 180
NEET 2020 Syllabus
The question paper for the examination will be based on a common NEET UG 2020 syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India, from physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
NEET (UG) 2020 Physics Syllabus
Contents Class Xi Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
Contents of Class Xii Syllabus
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
NEET (UG) 2020 Chemistry Syllabus
Contents of Class Xi Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
Contents of Class Xii Syllabus
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
NEET (UG) 2020 Biology Syllabus
Contents of Class Xi Syllabus
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
Contents of Class Xii Syllabus
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
NEET 2020 Seat Reservation
NEET UG 2020 seat reservation is as follows:-
- Scheduled Caste (SC) — 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) — 7.5 %
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) — 27%
- PH (Physically Handicapped) — 5% Seats on horizontal basis
NEET 2020 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
NEET Admit Card 2020 will be released from 1st week of April 2020. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official site of the authority. How to Download NEET UG 2020 Hall Ticket or Admit Card?
- Applicants should go to official webpage of NEET (UG) 2020.
- Next have to enter their Registration no & password for login credentials.
- Then candidates can check their NEET UG 2020 Admit Card on the screen. Candidates should take a two copies Print out of admit card for future references.
NEET 2020 Result
NEET UG 2020 Result combined result will declare in 1st week of March and June 2020. Candidates can check Result of NEET 2020 through the official website of the authority. With the help of result candidate can check their estimated rank and colleges in which they will take admission.
NEET 2020 Cut off
NEET UG Cut Off is the minimum marks the candidates need to secure to qualify the exam. NEET Cut off will be released after the declaration of result. The candidates who have scored equal to or more than cut off marks will be the qualifiers of NEET 2020. On the basis of Cut off score 2020, the counselling will be held.
Previous Year NEET Cut off Marks (2017)
|Category||Marks Range||Number Of Candidates|
|Others||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||130 – 107||38|
NEET 2020 Answer key
NEET UG 2020 Answer key will be released by CBSE via online mode after the examination is over. Examinees should have to visit the official web page with their login credentials. Candidate may challenge answer key by paying requisite fees. NTA NEET (UG) 2020 official answer key will be released soon.
How to check NEET (UG) 2020 Official Answer key?
- Examinees should have to visit official webpage of NEET (UG) 2020, i,e https://www.nta.ac.in/medicalexam
- Next examinees have to find out the NEET (UG) 2020 Answer Key link.
- Then click on it and NEET (UG) 2020 Answer Key will display on the screen.
NEET 2020 Answer Key Challenge
- Candidate will get a chance to challenge the answer key that is provided by NTA.
- If anyone want NEET UG 2020 answer key challenge online then they have to make a payment of non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- each response challenged.
- Candidate’s Challenge will be confirmed by the NTA with the assistance of its subject specialists. If noticed right, the answer key will be revised as a result. Based on the modified Answer Key, result will be arranged and announced. The key decided following the challenge will be final.
NEET 2020 Counselling
NEET UG 2020 Counselling will be held from 2nd week of June 2020. The date of counselling and other related information will be notified at the official website of NEET 2020.
- Document Required for NEET (UG) 2020 Counselling
- 10th & 12th standard Mark sheets & Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof (preferably 10th standard admit)
- NEET (UG) 2020 Rank Card
- 2 recent passport sizes Photograph which should be exact during NEET (UG) Application form
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- NEET (UG) 2020 Authority Counselling Letter
NEET 2020 Preparation Tips
NEET UG 2020 is one of the most esteemed Medical entrance exam conducted by NTA each & every year TWICE for taking admission into its MBBS & MBS courses. Here we suggest some information tips so that candidate can easy crack this examination. Some tips for NEET UG 2020 are furnished below-
- A time table
- mock test
- Deep study of syllabus thoroughly
- Follow proper Study material
- Needs of group study
- Keep good health.
- Remedial measure about your weakness
- Need regular Practice
- Positive attitude
NEET 2020 Important books
NEET (UG) 2020 is a most familiar entrance exam for becoming a Doctor. Candidates should read their 10+ 12th standard syllabuses thoroughly to crack this examination. Here we recommend some valuable books for NEET (UG) 2020 Entrance test. They are-
- Concepts of Physics- H.C.Verma
- Objective Physics – D.C Pandey
- Physical Chemistry – O.P Tandon
- Organic Chemistry – Morrison and Boyd
- Fundamentals of physics by Walker
- Problems in Physics by I.E.Irodov
- Trueman’s Biology vol 1 and vol 2
- Dinesh- Objective biology
- Pradeep publication Biology
- GRB’S Publication Biology.
NEET 2020 Examination Centre
The NEET (UG) 2020 will be conducted by the examination authority i.e NTA, Delhi throughout country in several centers. It will be mentioned in information booklet by the authority. So before filling application form candidate must mention the NEET UG 2020 examination centre as per their feasibility.
NEET 2020 Dress Code & Barred Objects
Now NEET exam authority set dress and barred items in the exam hall.
- Every stationery thing similar written stuff, small piece of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Communication machine – Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band.
- Additional stuffs – Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap.
- All ornaments – Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain or Necklace, Pendants, Badge and Brooch.
- Watch or Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera.
- Metallic thing.
- Eatable thing opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Additional thing which can be used for unfair means, for hiding communication tools like camera, Bluetooth.
- Light garments with half sleeves not having large buttons, brooch or badge, flower with Salwar or Trouser.
- Slippers, sandals with small heels and not the shoes.
NEET 2020 Contact Information
- C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,