- 1 NEET UG 2017 Online Application Process
- 1.1 NEET UG 2017 Application Fees
- 1.2 NEET UG 2017 Fees Payment Mode
- 1.3 CBSE NEETUG 2017 Application Process A stepwise Analysis
- 1.4 NEET UG 2017 Uploaded Documents and in Application Form and Specifications
- 1.5 NEET UG 2017 Important Dates To Be Remembered
- 2 Related Posts via Categories
Here we give information about NEET UG 2017 Application Process.
NEET UG 2017 Online Application Process
CBSE NEET 2017 exam will be held in 7th May. Application Process 31st January, 2017 onwards. The last date for application is 01st March, 2017 through at the official website of NEET 2017 — CBSE NEET.NIC.IN. It is the first step to appear NEET Examination. In this step candidate must visit the official site to apply. They should require to fill up the application form and pay the necessary fees and download the prescribed documents and lastly take a confirmation page for application.
NEET UG 2017 Application Fees
General/OBC- RS 1400
NEET UG 2017 Fees Payment Mode
|The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
| Please keep all these documents for future reference:
CBSE NEETUG 2017 Application Process A stepwise Analysis
- Applicants should have to download the NEET 2017 admission brochure and read it carefully.
- Then applicants have to register themselves to begin the application process of CBSE NEET 2017.
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
- CBSE NEET 2017 application form is payment of requisite examination fee through Debit/Credit/Net banking/E Challan of designated banks.
- Applicants have to take the printout of Confirmation Pages of submitted application and preserve it along with copy of proof of fee deposited (if fee is deposited through Challan mode) for future use.
NEET UG 2017 Uploaded Documents and in Application Form and Specifications
- Image Size – JPG format ( 10KB- 100 KB )
- Signature Size – JPG format and size must be between 3 KB and 20KB
- Right Hand Index Finger Impression – JPG format ( 3KB 20 KB) B
NEET UG 2017 Important Dates To Be Remembered
|Submission of on-line application forms||For Fee Through online Modes|
|31.01.2017 (Tuesday) to 01.03.2017 (Wednesday)|
SCHEDULE FOR CORRECTION
|On-line correction of data in application form||One week after the last date is over|
|Tentative date for uploading of Admit Cards on website*||15.04.2017 (Saturday)|
|Date of Examination, NEET(UG), 2017||07.05.2017 (Sunday)|
|Display of OMR Sheet||The date will be intimated on website|
|Display of Answer Key||The date will be intimated on website|
|Declaration of Result*||08th June, 2017(Thursday)|
|Note- For exact date, candidate may remain in touch with website.|
Read here more…..