Here we give the details regarding CBSE NEET official address, CBSE NEET UG 2017 help line numbers, important website address, NEET UG common service centres or facilitation centres. NEET UG 2017 test will be held 07/05/2017 (Sunday). Submission of online forms For Fee Through online Modes — 31.01.2017 (Tuesday) to 01.03.2017 (Wednesday).
Candidates to be set a limit highest 3 attempts, higher age limit set at 25 years and the lower age for NEET ug candidates will be 17 years. UGC has declared that the age limitation for NEET applicants will be 25 years. The lower age for NEET 2017 candidates will be 17 years. And for SC/ST/OBC applicant the upper age limit is 30 years.
HELP LINE NUMBERS FOR NEET – 2017
|Name||Contact No.||e-mail id||Service available only on Working Days|
|Help Desk||011-22041807, 011-22041808
|08:00 am to 08:00 pm|
|Toll free No||1800118002||08:00 am to 08:00 pm|
|NEET BRANCH||9599590192, email@example.com||09:30 am to 05:00 pm|
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (CBSE)
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2 – COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
(1) The official website of the Board for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST is www.cbseneet.nic.in. All the examination associated information will be available on this website.
(2) The official websites for counselling associated info under 15% All India seats are–
(3) For remaining seats, kindly check the website of concerned State(s)/Institution(s).
NEET 2017 COMMON SERVICES CENTRES / FACILITATION CENTRES
Applicants, mostly from the urban zones, are well experienced with the technology of online submission of application form and without any assistance they are able to submitting the application form online and 24×7. However, for giving support to applicants from rural zones who may otherwise find it tricky to submit the online application because of several constraints, CBSE is using the services of Common Services Centre, Ministry of I.T., Government of India under the Digital India initiatives of Hon’ble Prime Minister. The Common Services Centre (CSC) system is a part of the ambitious national e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Government of India and is managed at every village panchayat level by a Village level entrepreneur (VLE).
There are over 2.4 lac Common Services Centres across the country which will offer the required support to applicants from rural zones in online submission of application form and payment of fee through e-wallet. The list of the CSC is presented on website – http://www.csc.gov.in The CSC will be offering facilities as per following details–
- Preparing e-mail, Submission of Application form & Printout till Fee Payment (Including upload of Scanned Images) — Rs 25
- Uploading Scanned Images Only Rs — 10
- On line payment of Fee 5% of transaction
- Downloading of Admit Card/ OMR/Answer Key — Rs 10
- Online claim for Responses/Key — Rs 25
- Printout per page — Rs 5
Note: Taxes if any will be extra
To know closest Common Services Centre, you need to click the link (पास के सामान्य सेवा केंद्र के लिये, कृपया इस लिंक को खोले) — http://gis.csc.gov.in/locator/csc.aspx